Terms of Service
Last updated: January 2019
Online language learning service "lingbase" offers to enter into an agreement on the terms of a public offer.
The User is an individual who has an account on the service after registration.
The Service is providing access to the set of functions and materials for learning a foreign language on the Internet resource lingbase.com under the terms of a simple (non-exclusive) license for a limited period of time.
The Website is lingbase.com
The Paid Period is the period of paid access which is determined by the pricing plan.
Subject of the agreement
The subject of the agreement is to provide the user with the service, that is, with access to the set of functions and materials for learning a foreign language on lingbase.com under a simple (non-exclusive) license for a limited period of time.
What is included in the service
After paying for the service, the user is given unlimited access to all the exercises, guides, tests, articles and reference materials on the English language, as well as all other user functionality, the one that is on the service at the moment and the one that will appear in the updated versions of the service.
The procedure for obtaining services, cost and order of payment
The cost of the service is determined at the time of payment according to the selected pricing plan. The user can choose between two pricing plans: a subscription for 30 or for 365 days. The plans and the prices are listed on lingbase.com/en/prices. After selecting the plan, the user makes the payment online through the payment system. Other types of payment (cash, postal transfer, transfer to a bank card, etc.) are not accepted.
The service is not subject to VAT.
Access is granted immediately after confirmation of payment and stops at 00:00 the next day after the end of the paid period, if the user has not paid for the next access period.
If the user does not need or have the opportunity to use the purchased service (due to any technical or other problems on the user's side), the cost of the paid service is not refunded, and the service is considered to be provided in full.
The service is considered to be executed properly and accepted by the user in full, if within 5 (five) working days after the expiration of the paid period, the administration of the website does not receive motivated written claims from the user.
Rights and obligations
The user has the right:
- to use the service within its functionality at any time, except for the time of maintenance
- to request deletion of the account and all personal data associated with it. The application will be executed by the administration within 5 (five) working days from the moment of receiving the message from the user by email. If at the time of deleting the account the user's paid period has not expired, its cost is not fully or partially compensated. The paid plan is strictly linked to the user account and cannot be “transferred” to another account.
The user is obliged:
- not to take actions that can be considered as a violation of current legislation or international law, including laws in the field of intellectual property, copyright and/or related rights, as well as actions that may cause disruption of the service normal operation
- not to convey the password and the right to use the service to third parties, to store the password securely
- to reset the password and immediately notify the administration of the website if third parties have received unauthorized access to the password and account
- not to copy the documents and resources of the website without the permission of the administration of the website
- not to automatically download website documents using special software
The service administration has the right:
- to make updates related to both user and server parts of the server at any time, at its own discretion, modify existing documents, add new documents and functions
- to temporarily suspend the service if it is necessary to carry out planned preventive or unscheduled restoration work. If there is a technical possibility, a corresponding announcement is posted on the website. At the same time, the user is not compensated for the cost corresponding to the idle time, and their paid period is not prolonged for this time.
- to change the cost of services unilaterally. In this case, the change in price does not apply to the already paid period but is valid for the next period.
The administration of the website is obliged:
- to provide the user with access to the service from the moment of payment confirmation, during the entire paid period, except for the cases of scheduled preventive or unscheduled restoration work
Both the administration of the website and the user are responsible in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation in case of violation of their obligations. At the same time, the administration of the website does not refund the user the amount exceeding the cost of the paid service.
The administration of the website is not responsible
- for any damage to the user (losses and lost profits) associated with the use of the service
- for any damage caused by unauthorized access of a third party to the user's account
The service is provided "as is" - in the form, volume, to the degree of efficiency in which it exists at the time of the conclusion of the agreement. This means that the administration of the website is not responsible for the problems encountered by the user during the use of the service, as well as compatibility issues with other software products, and the mismatch of the service with the user's expectations.
The parties are exempted from liability for partial or complete non-fulfilment of obligations under this agreement if this failure was the result of force majeure circumstances that arose after the conclusion of the agreement (force majeure). The parties undertake to inform each other about such circumstances within three days from the moment they occur.
The agreement comes into force from the moment the user pays for the service according to the chosen pricing plan and is valid for the duration of the access to the service.
The agreement can be terminated early by mutual agreement of the parties, as well as on the initiative of the website administration in case the user violates the terms of the agreement, without returning any funds to the user.
The website administration has the right to unilaterally make changes to the terms of the agreement. These changes take effect from the date they are published. If the user continues to use the service after making changes and/or additions to the agreement, this means the user accepts such changes and/or additions.
In case of disagreements or disputes between the administration of the website and the user associated with this agreement, the parties undertake to take all possible measures to resolve the disputed situation through negotiations.
If by negotiations it is not possible to resolve the disputes and/or disagreements that have arisen, then such disputes are resolved in the Arbitration Court of the city of Moscow.
Website Administration Details
- Individual entrepreneur Buslaeva Svetlana Yuryevna
- TIN: 772706248963
- Primary State Registration Number of the Individual Entrepreneur: 316774600548610
- 117420, Moscow, ul. Profsoyuznaya, 43-1-116
- Bank: MOSCOW BRANCH of JSC CB "MODULBANK"
- Correspondent account: 30101810645250000092
- Current account: 40802810270010023593