Look at the photo and answer the questions. Use there is / there are or there isn't / there aren't.
1) Is there any coffee on the menu? — Yes, a big choice of coffee.
2) How many kinds of coffee are there? — nine kinds of coffee.
3) Is there tea? — Yes, tea.
4) Are there any pastries? — Yes, some freshly baked pastries.
5) Is there soup on the menu? — No, .
6) Are there snacks? — Yes, some snacks.
7) Is there any juice? — Yes, juice.
8) Are there hot dogs? — No, any.
9) Is there any hot chocolate? — Yes, .
10) Are there any Instagram account names? — Yes, two.
there + be
there is (there's)
# There's sand in my shoes.
# There are five plates on the table.
there is not (there isn't)
# There isn't any sugar in this dessert.
there are not (there aren't)
# There aren't any problems.
Is there ...?
# Is there a bank nearby?
Are there ...?
# Are there any questions?
Please sign up to continue. It's free, no credit card required.
Already have an account? Login here.