Look at the photo and answer the questions. Use there is / there are or there isn't / there aren't.
1) Is there a TV set? — No, .
2) How many armchairs are there? — two yellow armchairs.
3) Is there a cat under the armchair? — No, .
4) Is there a table? — Yes, a small round table between the armchairs.
5) Are there curtains at the window? — Yes, white curtains.
6) Is there a flowerpot? — Yes, a flowerpot on the table.
7) Are there any plants? — Yes, a green plant in the flowerpot.
8) Is there a laptop in the armchair? — No, .
9) Is there a building in front of the window? — Yes, .
10) Are there any people in the room? — No, any people.
there + be
there is (there's)
# There's sand in my shoes.
# There are five plates on the table.
there is not (there isn't)
# There isn't any sugar in this dessert.
there are not (there aren't)
# There aren't any problems.
Is there ...?
# Is there a bank nearby?
Are there ...?
# Are there any questions?
Please sign up to continue. It's free, no credit card required.
Already have an account? Login here.